Springmont Festival & Montessori Mile Update!
The 28th annual Springmont Festival & Montessori Mile will be on Saturday, October 14!!
Even if you aren’t a runner, all families are invited to join us on campus for the fun! The day begins with a warm-up in the Pavilion at 8:30, followed by one-mile fun runs on Long Island Drive for adults and children 6-14 years and then dashes for younger students (6 and under) on the Field.
SPONSORSHIP DEADLINE EXTENDED THROUGH SEPTEMBER 19!!
Would your company or family like to sponsor this event? This is a great way to increase awareness of your business within the Springmont community, show support for our school, and have fun! To put your company’s (or your family’s) name on the fun and obtain sponsorship benefits, please click here to complete the online Sponsorship form! Sponsorships are limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Gold sponsorships are limited to FOUR and include (4) race registrations and t-shirts, your logo/family name on the back of the race t-shirts in a top position, your logo/family name on the sponsor banner in a top position and large size, a coupon/flyer in race packets (if desired), and mention in our Annual Report.
- Silver sponsorships are limited to SIX and include (2) race registrations and t-shirts, your logo/family name on the back of the race t-shirts, your logo/family name on the sponsor banner, a coupon/flyer in race packets (if desired), and mention in our Annual Report.
- Bronze sponsorships are limited to TEN and include (1) race registration and t-shirt, your logo/family name on the back of the race t-shirts, your logo/family name on the sponsor banner, and mention in our Annual Report.
Early Bird Race Registration EXTENDED THROUGH SEPTEMBER 19!
All fun run and dash participants, and anyone who wants one of the long-sleeved commemorative t-shirts, are encouraged to register! Early Bird Race Registrations are $22 each and are due Tuesday, September 19. After this date, we cannot ensure your preferred t-shirt size, and each registration increases to $25. Click here for Early Bird Race Registration!
Enter the Chili Cook-Off!
Do you have a great chili recipe? Enter Springmont’s 11th annual Chili Cook-Off for a chance to prove your recipe is Golden Ladle-worthy. You could win a fabulous prize basket! Chili of all varieties—black bean, red bean, spicy, mild, chicken, beef, vegetarian, and others are welcome. Email Tiffany Orem to enter!
What else will be happening on campus?
Don't miss the Spirit Store, Class Markets, and Middle School Festival!
- Ellen's Class will have homemade granola for sale!
- Livia's Class is selling their famous pesto!
- Springmont's Middle School will be running a fall festival offering smoothies (dairy and non-dairy options), craft making, pumpkin decorating, face painting, and more!
- Nathalie's Class will sell gourmet caramel apples, pumpkins made from vintage books, handmade jewelry, and homemade pumpkin butter!
- Patricia & Brenda's Class will offer handmade bookmarks for just $1 each!
Want to help out? Have questions? Email Tiffany Orem