Upper Elementary Musical!
The Upper Elementary Musical, James and the Giant Peach, Jr., performed last week, was awesome! Kudos to our students and Music Teacher Carissa Gibson, and a big THANK YOU to all who helped make this a fantastic experience for our students and families! Click here to see more photos on Facebook!
Yay for Field Day!
THANK YOU to all the parents who volunteered for Field Day last week, especially our Parent Co-Chairs Wendy Sandvi and Jaycina Almond, pictured left to right here! You helped to make our 2023 Field Day one of the best ever! Of course, the day would not have been possible without excellent coordination by PE Teacher Tiffany Orem and the enthusiastic support of Teachers, Assistants, and staff who made sure students enjoyed each activity! Special recognition goes to all those who sat under the Soak' N Wet Bucket during the Elementary event!
Look for more photos on Facebook and Instagram!
Save the Dates!! Summer Picnics & Playdates
We are excited to offer several opportunities for current and new families to gather on campus during our Summer Break! We have scheduled Toddler and Primary Playdates as well as early evening Picnics organized by academic level. Come out and meet some new Springmont families, connect with families in other classes, and have FUN! For the playdates, just show up with your children ready to play! For the picnics, bring a blanket and dinner for your family; we'll provide some games and activities! See the schedule below and add the dates to your calendar. There's no need to RSVP!
Tuesday, June 20 - Primary Playdate, 10-11 a.m.
Tuesday, June 27 - Elementary & Middle School Family Picnic, 5-6 p.m.
Thursday, June 29 - Toddler Playdate, 10-11 a.m.
Thursday, July 20 - Primary Family Picnic, 5-6 p.m.
Tuesday, July 25 - Toddler Family Picnic, 5-6 p.m.
Elementary & Middle School Summer Reading Assignments
2023-24 Lower Elementary Students: Summer is almost here – a time to celebrate the reading skills and strategies that students have acquired and practiced all year long. Summer offers children opportunities to discover new interests, new books, and the pure pleasure of reading just for fun. Click here to view Springmont's Lower Elementary Summer Reading Information. Questions? Email Leslie Wachter (email@example.com)
2023-24 Upper Elementary Students: Summer is the perfect time to spend some pleasurable hours with a good book! Rising 4th and 5th year Upper Elementary students will read three books, and rising 6th years will read four books during the summer. Click here to view Springmont's Upper Elementary Summer Reading List and Book Review Guidelines. Questions? Email Leslie Wachter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2023-24 Middle school Students: Students have a Summer Reading Assignment and a Summer Math Assignment.
We're Here to Help During Summer Break!
Families returning for the 2023-24 school year will receive communications and reminders, including information about Enrichment, lunch options, Strings, Orientation, and more, throughout the summer. Class placement for new and move-up students will be emailed by the end of June.
As we approach Summer Break, we hope the following will be helpful for families this summer!
- Summer Office Hours for administrators are 9 am - 3 pm daily. Teaching staff are not on campus after June 2 and will return to campus on July 31.
- Our Toddler Summer Program and Primary Summer Camp will be in session 8 am - 5 pm the weeks of June 5, June 12, June 20, June 26, July 10, and July 17. Questions? Email Cara Friedline (email@example.com) or Isaac Izemba (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Campus will be closed July 3-7.
- Elementary Summer Reading questions? Email Leslie Wachter (email@example.com)
- Middle School Reading Assignment questions? Email Gretchen Stamps (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Have friends or neighbors still looking for an extraordinary learning experience for the 2023-24 school year? Have them contact Andrea Restifo (email@example.com) or call 404.252.3910. Seats are very limited!
- Ready to make or fulfill your pledge to the 2022-23 Springmont Fund? Click here to use our online form or email Development@springmont.com.
- Financial questions? Email the Business Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Other questions, comments, or concerns? Email email@example.com
Click here for our 2023-24 Main Dates Calendar (Additional calendar items will be provided in early summer via the online school calendar.)
1 day ago
1 weeks ago