Springmont regularly opens its doors to teacher-trainees and observers from around the world. Our staff serves on statewide and Montessori committees furthering educational and leadership objectives. For our Teachers, Montessori education is more than a job – it is a way of life.
- Toddler Program (18 months-3 years): Admittance is contingent upon walking and a minimum age of 18 months.
- Primary Program (3-6+ years): Admittance is contingent upon the child being independent in the bathroom and upon school readiness as determined by academic professionals on Springmont's staff.
- Elementary Program (1st-6th grades): Admittance is contingent upon transcript, academic, social and emotional readiness as determined by the academic professionals on Springmont's staff.
- Middle School Program (7th-8th grades): Admittance is contingent upon transcript, academic, social and emotional readiness. Middle School is a two-year cycle and students are only admitted for 7th grade.
There are several available lunch options.
- Lunches may be brought from home (each class has a refrigerator and warming capabilities).
- Our Middle School offers a pizza lunch option for Primary - Middle School students on Mondays as part of their micro-economy.
Ready to Visit?
We invite you to join us for a one-on-one campus tour. We understand that some families are new to Montessori while others are already more familiar with the pedagogy. Tours are individualized based on the academic level/grade of your child and allow you to see our beautiful campus and classes in action. There's also time to ask questions and to learn a bit more about our philosophy and programs. As we do with students, we seek to provide an individualized admission experience!