There were so many lovely entries it was very difficult to choose, but congratulations belong to Lower Elementary student Thomas Watson for creating the 1st place selection (pictured at right) and to Middle School students Chloe Hess and Zoe Luna for 2nd and 3rd places, respectively. Thomas' art will grace the cover and Chloe and Zoe's pieces will also be featured in our 2018-19 Yearbook.
• Monday, November 26 - 12:00 - 3:30 pm - Early Bird Shopping!
• Tuesday - Thursday, November 27-29 - 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
• Half Day Toddler and Half Day Primary students may shop with their parents after 11:45 dismissal carpool.
• Afternoon Primary students will preview and create wish lists Monday afternoon during class and may shop with their parents after 3:00 dismissal carpool.
• Elementary and Middle School students may shop independently throughout the week. Your child may bring cash or a check, made payable to
Don’t let Apogee remain a mystery and allow those tax credits to go unclaimed. We have all the resources you need to understand the Georgia Private School Tax Credit program. From how it works through claiming your tax credit, we can help every step of the way.
Our Apogee Scholarship Fund website page is full of information you need, including a quick and easy to understand video explanation. If you have a question that's not answered, don’t hesitate to reach out to Lauren Stevenson or John Panessa.
Take it from long-standing Apogee supporters…
"We have participated for several years. The process is quick and straightforward. Believe Lauren when she tells you about the impact this program can have on our school." - Ann and Hody Crouch
• Guided by Office Administrator Marquisha Carr and Springmont Assistants, these programs will be held in Zaiba’s All Day Toddler classroom and Laura's All Day Primary classroom.
• Click here to register for any of the following dates: Thursday, Dec. 27; Friday, Dec. 28; Wednesday, Jan. 2; Thursday, Jan. 3; Friday, Jan. 4, and choose Half Day (8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.) for $40 per day or Full Day (8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.) for $70 per day
• Fees include craft supplies and snacks, but students should bring lunch (and nap items if applicable) if they stay for the afternoon.
• Please note that we must have a minimum of 6 children/day for each program or a program may be cancelled.
• Questions? Email Marquisha Carr.
Tuesday, November 27, 6:30 p.m.
Toddler parents are invited to join Primary Teachers Laura Cassell, Dajar Showers, Rosanne Tricoles and Cara Friedline for wine & cheese and conversation. In addition to getting to know them, this evening will afford an opportunity to explore the Primary classroom and participate in demonstration lessons. Come see how your child’s Toddler experience prepares him/her for the expansive array of lessons at the Primary level.
Do you have a particular area of interest or a question you would like addressed? Please share it as you RSVP so we can address it that evening.
Kindly click here to RSVP by 1 p.m. on November 26.