Word-of-mouth referrals are the most trusted recommendation for today’s parents and are the #1 way new families learn about Springmont. Please share your family’s Springmont experience with neighbors, friends, colleagues and co-workers whenever you can, but especially this week as we celebrate Share Springmont!
• Like and follow Springmont on Facebook and share our posts!
• Share your positive Springmont experience by reviewing Springmont on Google and Great Schools.org. Look for details in Thursday folders.
• Refer a family to Springmont, and if they enroll, you will receive a $500 account credit. Simply detach the bottom portion of a referral card and pass it along to a friend, neighbor or co-worker or email Andrea Restifo letting us know you are sending a family our way! Referral cards will be distributed again Friday and are also available in the Front Office.
International Night is a celebration of our school’s diversity and the lives and cultures of people around the world. This favorite event begins promptly at 4:30 p.m. and is held off campus at Peachtree Road United Methodist Church.
The musical program, Together We Sing, will be followed by a buffet-style, potluck dinner. All families are encouraged to attend! Pans for your family’s entrée, appetizer, side dish or salad along with instructions for filling them will be sent home with your child on Thursday, January 31.
If you can help with set-up (3:00 - 4:30 pm) or clean-up,
please email Julie Strickland.
• All Toddler Parents are invited to attend Guidance & Support for your Terrific Toddler on Thursday, January 24, 2019, 4:30 – 5:45 p.m. Childcare is available by request. Kindly R.S.V.P. (including childcare request) by 1 p.m. on January 22.
• All Primary Parents are invited to attend Playing with Numbers: How Montessori Math Creates Enthusiastic Learners on Thursday, January 24, 2019, 4:15 - 5:45 p.m. Childcare is available. Drop in for a few minutes to see how the golden beads teach math facts, discover equivalence with fraction circles, or turn dots into numbers in the millions! Demonstrations will begin every fifteen minutes and are followed by an opportunity to work with the materials yourself. Kindly R.S.V.P. by 1 p.m. on January 22.
• Upper Elementary students, accompanied by a parent, are invited to our annual Upper Elementary STEM Experience, Monday, January 28, 4:00-5:30 pm. Don't miss this afternoon of fun, hands-on learning with Middle School Science Teacher Thomson Chuites and Middle School Math Teacher Marsha Fleming. This is a great opportunity to get to know more about Springmont’s Middle School experience. Spaces are limited. Kindly R.S.V.P. by 4 p.m. Friday, January 25.
Springmont is committed to making an exceptional education accessible to a diverse community of students. Applications for tuition assistance for the upcoming school year are being accepted through Friday, February 15, 2019, from families who wish to apply.
The information you submit is confidential, and each application we receive will be considered. Please note there is no guarantee of an award. Even if your family received an award this year, you must re-apply for next year.
Contact Terry Thompson, Director of Finance, should you have any questions about the process.
Springmont has engaged Independent Educational Services (IES) to support our efforts as we create the school's next Strategic Plan. Part of the process involves gathering input from the school’s various stakeholders, including current parents. Be on the lookout for your survey from (IES) tomorrow!