Parents are Invited to Campus for Class Field Days!
We are excited to invite parents to join us as spectators and cheer on their children at Class Field Days scheduled for May 17-21!
Things to Know about Class Field Days:
- Field Days will be held outdoors. If a Class Field Day must be postponed due to inclement weather, a Rain Date during the week of May 24 will be announced.
- RSVPs are required. See the links in Springmont Weekly News to RSVP.
- Attendance is limited to 2 adults per family – no siblings with the exception of infants in arms. No pets, please.
- One car per family may be parked on campus.
- All guests must be masked and will be asked to remain physically distanced on the edge of the Field. For health & safety reasons, parents are asked to refrain from participating in or assisting with the day's activities.
- No refreshments will be served to adults. Please bring your own pre-filled water bottle.
- Guests are encouraged to use the restroom before arriving on campus and to wear sunscreen and bring an umbrella for sun protection, if desired.
These guidelines are designed to protect the health & safety of our school community and minimize disruptions to the routines of other classes. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation!