Stay in Touch!
Today's Springmont Weekly News is the last edition until August 5, but please be on the lookout for summer communications that will provide:
- Class placement (if applicable),
- Links to our updated Key Information Parent Handbook,
- Invitations to our early August Springmont Expo/Meet & Greet morning and Opening Night,
- Welcome back letters from Teachers,
- Information about our Strings Program,
- Early Care/Extended Day, Fall Enrichment and Semester I Pizza Shop registration,
- and reminders about Elementary and Middle School Summer Assignments.
2019-20 calendar dates will be posted over the course of the next two weeks.
Toddler Care and Primary Summer Camp are in session 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. (with Extended Day available until 5 p.m. for Primary only) during the weeks of June 3, 10, 17 & 24 and July 8, 15 & 22.
Effective Monday, June 3, administrative office hours will be 9 a.m.- 3 p.m., Monday-Friday. Administrators also take vacation during June and July so you may wish to email or call ahead if you need to see a specific person.
Save the Dates:
- All Toddler and Primary students and their parents/caregivers are invited to join Cara and Andrea at Chastain Park's playground for Summer Playdates on Thursday, June 13, at 10 a.m. and Tuesday, July 9, at 10 a.m.! Meet new friends and keep connections with old ones. Water and lemonade will be provided…just come and enjoy!
- Rising 4th-year Upper Elementary students and their families are invited to join Nicole and Ellen for a service project on Wednesday, June 12, 4:30-6 p.m. Come make toys and treats for an animal rescue center while enjoying a tasty summer treat yourself!