Mark your calendars for our Field Days!
We are excited to announce that each academic level* will have a Field Day this year and that we need lots of parent volunteers! This is a great opportunity to participate in a few hours of on-campus service dedicated to helping students have fun and celebrate the end of the school year! Parents are needed for set-up, helping at activity and snack stations during the events, and clean-up afterward. Many hands make light work, so please consider lending us your hands!
- Primary Field Day - Wednesday morning, May 18
- Lower Elementary Field Day - Wednesday afternoon, May 18
- Upper Elementary Field Day - Thursday morning, May 19
- Middle School Field Day - Thursday afternoon, May 19 (Parents may attend but volunteers are not requested.)
- Prefer to help with set-up on Tuesday, May 17, 3:00-4:30? Email Tiffany at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional details about times and tasks can be found using the links in Springmont Weekly News. Please note that Friday, May 20 will be our rain date.
Questions? Please email Tiffany at email@example.com.
*Toddler families will be invited to join their child's class for some Field Day fun during the final week of school. Stay tuned for more information!