Field Day is THIS Friday, May 19
We are excited about Field Day on Friday! Please note the special dismissal schedule noted below.
Students should arrive on campus in clothing that can get wet and messy. Tennis shoes and socks are required. Please apply sunscreen at home and send your child with a hat and water bottle.
Field Day parent volunteers have been provided off-campus parking information and the shuttle schedule. Please note that there will not be any parking available on campus and that the shuttle will only run before and after each session, not during the events. Parking on Long Island Drive and Mitchell Road is not permitted.
Due to the work being done to remediate the erosion on the Lower Field makes, which limits the space available on campus, we are not able to accommodate parent spectators this year.
- Primary classes will have Field Day in the morning (9-11 am). ALL Primary students will be dismissed via carpool 11:45-12:00. There will not be class in the afternoon, and All Day care will not be offered.
- Lower & Upper Elementary classes will have Field Day in the afternoon (12:30-2:30 pm) and be dismissed via carpool 3:00-3:15. Extended Day will not be offered.
- The Middle School has decided to enjoy a day of bowling! Student drop-off and pick-up will be on campus, and Permission Forms have been provided. Middle School students will be dismissed via carpool 3:15-3:30. Extended Day will not be offered.
- Half Day and School Day Toddlers will have class as usual. All Day Toddlers will have class until 3:00 and should be picked up 3:00-3:15. Families can look forward to joining their Toddler’s class for age-appropriate activities held in conjunction with their individual class picnics. Teachers and Room Parents have shared additional information.
- Campus will close at 3:30 p.m. on May 19.
1 day ago
1 weeks ago